- All Coaches involved with PYHA activities must meet USA Hockey coaching certification requirements
- Must be registered as an "Adult Player / Coach" with USA Hockey and have a current USA Hockey Registration Number to complete application
- Persons new to coaching will need to complete a USA Hockey Level 1 coaching clinic
- Coaches previously certified will need to complete the next level coaching clinic or coaching recertification program
- Coaches must have a current SafeSport training certification before they can interact with the players in a coaching capacity
- Coaches will need to complete the USA Hockey Age Specific modules
- These modules apply to the specific age groups the coach will be involved with
- Some teams may have two age modules due to age make up of rosters
- All coaching certification requirements must be met by December 31st of each calendar year or you will not be permitted to continue coaching for the remainder of the season
Please contact Paul Clegg (Vice President of Hockey Programming) via email in our Board of Directors section to discuss interest, previous experience, USA Hockey requirements, and PYHA expectations.
Click HERE for more information.