The Bookkeeper is responsible for organizing and tracking the financial transactions of the organization.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling the organization's financial transactions monthly using online platform
- Tracking invoices and providing receipts when requested of customers or vendors
- Organize, collect and store documents associated with the organization's financial transactions
- Collaborate with Vice President of Finance and organization's accountant on tax returns
- Work with Vice President of Finance in process audit requests
- Work with Vice President of Finance on reports and presenting financial information to the organization's board of directors